A regional arts organization was seeing very little growth in either audience or revenue. OMG! provided strategies for adaptive planning that focused on resources, skills, experience, tools, and technology.
OMG! conducted a comprehensive evaluation of the organization’s management team, staff and operations.
- Internal cultural issues linked to leadership changes were analyzed.
- Management and staff conflicts and issues were assessed.
- Document workflow processes were analyzed.
- Staff and organizational capabilities were measured and lists of required skill sets and performance measurements were established.
- A series of workshops for the management team were designed and presented.
Within months, the newly restructured organization witnessed an increase in productivity as well as more effective outcomes.
- An emerging talent pipeline was supported through strengthened staff competencies and accountability.
- A plan was designed plan to align operating expenses with funding realities.
- Internal leadership improved.
- Technical capacity building grew.
- New challenges were met with prompt decisive action by management.